Monday, September 03, 2007

Men are such losers

Especially men that leave a woman in the lurch like over at Scully's place. I think there is a special place in heaven for women that give up their babies for adoption when they realise that they would not be able to provide for them otherwise. There is a special place in hell for the loser men though.
I was going to finish my missive but after reading her story I think there is more editing to be done before I can publish it, I keep running across a blog or something on the Internet that spurs me to add more to it as these words I read have a way of making me want to add or redact the ideas I have. So bear with me as I apply some more time to the musings of a gentleman... it sort of has to do with being one.
Part of being a gentleman is to help when asked for advice or expertise and as a few people have asked me how things work blog wise I have cobbled a blog together to do just that. I hope RobC's Blogbashing Guide may be of assistance to some of those bloggers out there that are not as techno savvy as I am. I will be putting up the first guide on how to create a blog roll in Blogger using the Customise option. KatieB has been invited to join the team by the way. As a woman and newish blogger I think she will be a good sounding board for the blog and I am sure she has at least a hand full of questions too.
I leave you withe the lyrics from Mark Owen's song Child...
Sleep peacefully now my child
I hope that you go away
To a place where your dreams can play
Wipe all the tears from your eyes
There is a sky of blue
This is your time of truth

Like a bird high on the wind
May you fly away
Like a snowfall in the spring
may you cares melt away
Child, innocent child
our hope lies inside
your starry eyes
my innocent child

Hero, now that you are free
You have no need to fear
so go out and find your smile
Like a candle in the stream
May you float away
Like a feather on the breeze
May you blow away

Like a candle,
Like a snowfall
Like a feather
like a bird:fly away
Like a candle,
like a snowfall
like a feather
like a bird..fly away

Sleep peacefully now my child
I hope that you go away
to a place where you dreams can play

"The first duty to children is to make them happy, If you have not made them so, you have wronged them, No other good they may get can make up for that." Charles Buxton

No comments: