Monday, September 10, 2007

Trees, tantrums and Cupid

You Are A Hornbeam Tree
You are a reserved person, looking in from the outside.
Naturally attractive, you take good care of your looks.
You are not egoistic, and you make life as comfortable as possible.
You look for kindness in others - though you are seldom happy with yourself.
A bit mistrusting and unsure, you dream of being swept away by someone unusual.

Ok, some of my friends may disagree... Found this over on Scully's Skywritings. It makes me feel less foolish when someone of her talent also has fun with Blog Quizzes. Sometimes we all need a diversion.

I came close to tossing my toys out of the window today, our network was having a diarhetic fit and it took me ages to update my data on the network, get some work done as well as trying to maintain a chat in G-mail that kept falling through the ports. I'm having a typical Monday. Not a happy chappy... The only good thing is I am sitting at home and not in the office. Enough moaning...


My daughter likes Chris Daughtry's music and after listening to his song "It's not over" I see why... so I found the video and lyrics, once again thanks to FoxyTunes... enjoy. One of the better performers to have come out of the Idols mill as far as I am concerned.







[via FoxyTunes / DAUGHTRY]- It's not over.

I was blown away What could I say It all seemed to make sense. You've taken away everything That I can't do without. I try to see the good in life. But good things in life are hard to find. I'll blow it away, blow it away Can we make this something good? (well I'll try to do it right this time around) let's start over, I'll try to do it right this time around It's not over Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground. This love is killing me But you're the only one It's not over. I've taken all I can take And I cannot wait We've wasted too much time Being strong and holding on Can't let it bring us down My life with you means everything So I won't give up that easily I'll blow it away, blow it away Can we make this something good? Cause it's all misunderstood (Well I'll try to do it right this time around) Let's start over, I'll try to do it right this time around It's not over Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground. This love is killing me But you're the only one It's not over. We can't let this get away Let it out, let it out Don't get caught up in yourself Let it out. Let's start over We'll try to do to it right this time around Its not over Cause a part of me is dead and in the ground. This love is killing me But you're the only one It's not over. Lets start over Its not over Yeah yeah This love is killing me But you're the only one It's not over
Great music and lyrics with a very competent voice. I like! So as I sat listening I was run over by my poet muse, whom I swear bears a striking resemblance to that winged archer... once again I feel the scorching of the sun on my exposed heart... this was the result. Yeah... I know... I'm a hopeless romantic and a vrot poet...

Tell me - Robert Le Noury
How do you stop a runaway boulder?
How do you stop loving eyes so blue?
Please tell me how?

How do you stop the wind from blowing?
How do you stop loving a heart so good?
Please tell me how?

How do you stop the rain from falling?
How do you stop loving a mind so keen?
Please tell me how?

How do you stop a heart from racing
Every time you hear her voice?
please tell me how?

How do you stop the sun from shining
like it shines when I see her face?
please tell me how?

How do you stop from falling again
when she touches your hand?
Please tell me how?

How do you stop the rushing waves
when her lips kiss yours?
Please tell me how?

Tell me how
Tell me why
Tell me where
Tell me when
Then I'll tell you I will never stop loving her.
I suppose having Winamp play blues all day and being home alone this evening does effect my mood... One good thing about being alone is that I do not need to close the bathroom door, the door and crutches make it a pain... tonight it was a wizz... Excuse the pun. Tuesday will be better! I am glad to hear that my good friend KatieB is starting to reap the benefit of her fitness/diet programme, I cannot wait to be on two legs myself to start walking again, I want to trim some tummy myself... it is always a good thing. I hope she puts up some of those beautiful church pictures she took on her last trip to her parents.
You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it.

Ps... blogger is being a bad boy too, it keeps losing my text formatting!

No comments: