Saturday, September 22, 2007

A-maze-ing!

Pop your poem/lyrics into the box after clicking on the link with cut and paste and be amazed... Some people are just so creative. This is a app on Sveriges Radio by the way, not that I understand a word of Swedish, but the application takes phrases from songs to match your words and then puts it all together as a song using these sound bytes.
I can drive... Had to concentrate more than usual and leave a good 10 second gap but at least I am no longer dependent on the kids to run me about and go on shopping errands. Amazing how soon muscles start to work again. So I am looking forward to being able to go to Church under my own steam tomorrow.
Another amazing thing is the Bok's win over Tonga... that was a close one and I was on the edge of the chair the whole game! If we had kicked all conversions and penalties it would have been much better, losing discipline did not help matters either, having 2 in the sin bin made things tough for the other 13 players. It always amazes me that players at this level still lose control to the detriment of the team.
"It is amazing how much crisper the general experience of life becomes when your body is given a chance to develop a little strength." Frank Duff, A Coder in Courierland, 03-20-05

No comments: