Saturday, August 07, 2004

Blindside

Some Janine Turner avtars, just cos I could and because I like her... Avtar? A small picture used as a online presence, not unlike an Icon but usually larger...
I was deep in connversation today after the Karting, enjoying a cold one with G, when he told me how he had been blindsided by his wife, now he is a fellow divorcee... Nothing shocks me anymore... At least no drivers got blindsided in the races today, just a pity the fields were so small. Ah well, off to bed, I have a good day to look foreward to with the kids... need to get up bright and early to get organised before I pick them up.
Eyelash has a few freebies here, their song A Girl Like Me is my signout today, and I think quite fitting after my conversation;
I'm an open book,
You know my beauty secrets.
I wear too much makeup.
We didn't even meet.
How can you love a girl like me?

I don't own a dress,
I don't have a nice apartment,
My life is a mess,
I don't know where to start.
How can you love a girl like me?
"Blindside; to surprise someone, usually with harmful results:"
Web Definitions

No comments: