Sunday, August 08, 2004

Haunted

Kids are back home and I am watching 007... with my music playing as well... This is one thing I still find hard to sort out, even though I see them often it is when they are here all day that I get this haunted feeling after dropping them off... then I need music... Winamp is not helping either...
Haunted - Evanescence
Long lost words, whisper slowly, to me.
Still can’t find what keeps me here.
And all this time I’ve been so hollow, inside,
I know your still there.

Watching me, Wanting me,
I can feel you pull me down.
Fearing you, Loving you,
I won't let you pull me down.

Hunting you, I can smell you - alive
Your heart pounding in my head !

Watching me, Wanting me,
I can feel you pull me down.
Saving me , raping me.
Watching me.

I am relating to this song today... I believe that one never realy gets over a divorce, you get better at hiding the haunting... there is always that reminder every time the kids visit, every time I pay the alimony, every time something needs fixing, every time a mutual friend mentions a conversation they had with you know who... So yeah... I am haunted. Must get some books on this subject...
At last...



Nena with
Kim Wilde and Anyplace anyywhere, anytime. Winamp is turning upbeat... 99 Red Baloons was a '80's hit for her, good to see her and Kim still making cool music after all these years.

This avtar idea seems cool... will try it in future as the images are quite small and don't hog too much space on my server.
"I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on it... just the thousands out there marked 'Occupant'."

No comments: