Friday, August 06, 2004

The Giant and the Glory

This is amazing, found this on APOD today,
as well as a link to the next one.

This is one site I visit each day to see the latest in nature's wonders. Well worth bookmarking imho. The images there make one realise how Great God is, truly His Glory is revealed in nature and all we witness in our lives.
I also notice I have new neighbours on the Ageless project site, welcome to Master Of The House above me and Uncommon Thought and Waar was ik? below me, great to have you there.
Been to see Hidalgo again, enjoyed it even more than the first time, most probably because of the fine company as well.
Tonight I sign out with Delta Goodrem
a lass from Australia that has been making some beautifull music. Here is a snipper from Not me not I;
You mixed me up for someone
Who'd fall apart without you
Yeah you broke my heart for the first time
But I'll get over that too
It's hard to find the reasons
Who can see the rhyme?
I guess that we where seasons out of time
I guess you didn't know me

If you think love is blind
That I wouldn't see the flaws between the lines
Surprised that I caught you out
On every single time that you lied
Did you think that every time I see you I would cry
No not me, not I, not I, no not me, not I
"Life is full of obstacle illusions." Grant Frazier

No comments: