Monday, August 09, 2004

One Month

Been posting for a month now and the creative juice has ebbed and flowed according to my moods... and boy do I have moods... looking back I see this and now understand why keeping a journal of any sort is theraputic and at the same time insightfull... At least this is cheaper than an analyst and more fun!
Looking back over this past month I found new friends, did new things, grew a little wiser and lived a little wilder (in a good sense)... all in all well a great month. Got
Sarah Brightman on at the moment and my mood stinks, I think I am going top watch TV a while and come back to the blog...
Been watching Cold Case, once again a interesting twist to the tale and great music that always seems to fit the episode theme...
Jewel's song "Hands" was featured in the closing scenes, others were REM, "It's The End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)", Eagle Eye Cherry "Save Tonight", TLC "No Scrubs", Tal Bachman "She's So High" and Len "Steal My Sunshine". I also found the site that lists the music in all episodes; Cold Case music on Have-Dog
Just watching the news updates and there has been another accident at an illegal drag race... when will the powers that be start clamping down on this? As I am involved in motorsport this always irks me that the organised events battle to get assistance but nothing is done about illegal racing. Here are todays lyrics... suiting my earlier mood:
Once in a lifetime - Sarah Brightman
Let me dive in
To pools of sin
Wet black leather on my skin
Show me the floor
Lay down the law
I need to taste you more

Refrain:

Then I feel your sea
Raining down on me
Can this be my once in a lifetime
Hell's at heaven's door
As I need you more
You know you're my once in a lifetime

When you take me
And make me cry
Then I feel you satisfy
Show me the cage
It's all the rage
And lock it up

Found a part of me
That's a mystery
That will be just once in a lifetime
When the moon is high
Passion never dies
Will you want me for all a lifetime

Once in a lifetime
Once in a lifetime
Once in a lifetime

Giving you my soul
Letting you control
Took away a part of my lifetime
Memories of you
Left me black and blue
Now I know you're once in a lifetime

Refrain

Found a part of me
That's a mystery
That will be just once in a lifetime
When the moon is high
Passion never dies
Will you want me for all a lifetime

Refrain

Found a part of me
That's a mystery
That will be just once in a lifetime


I do believe I know why my mood has been so grey today... especially after reading those lyrics, I seem to have a lot of work to do on my pshyce... darn, I thought I was ok...
"A ship in harbor is safe--- but that is not what ships are for." John A. Shedd

No comments: