Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Have you ever noticed?

that life has a way of repeating itself? I am in a closed loop of everchanging situations! For the fourth time in as many years I will be getting a new boss, but changing departments, the work will still be the same though, just the scenery will change! Now for a repeat of last years reports and job descriptions... this time I am slipping in a few reccomendations... fax and new printer please!
Had a great MX co-oordination meeting, will be doing some major changes at the track, lots of work to promote the event as well...
Just heard that Earth Wind and Fire will be in SA! I thought they were done for ages ago... just been listening to Let's Groove... R&B and Disco era music, on the same note I notice that '70's music is being redone, reborn, reissued a lot these days, it really was a great period! Although I must say some of todays music is quite palatable, ATB gets a 10/10 for his music. André Tanneberger has great talent and his latest cd Ecstacy is very uplifting dance and the lyrics for the day.
Ecstacy - ATB
Have you ever noticed,
That I'm not acting as I used to do before?
Have you ever wondered,
Why I always keep on coming back for more?

What have you done to me,
I'll never be the same I'll tell you for sure

I'll never be the same I'll tell you for sure
I'll never be the same I'll tell you for sure

You really are my ecstasy,
My real life fantasy, oh yeah

You really are my ecstasy,
My real life fantasy, oh yeah

Not that I'm complaining,
A more beautiful vision - I have never seen
If you don't mind me saying,
A life of ambition to fulfill my dream

007 on e-TV again tonight, Solitaire, what I notice is the way everything looks so dated, have I forgotten so much of how we lived and looked 30 years ago! Well enough of that, a long day awaits me in the morrow. Some words of wisdom I learnt again the past few days...
"I've learned that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that."

No comments: