Saturday, July 24, 2004

12:37 und counting

Time... a misconception.... a misrepresentation... so what?
Enough said... the day started with me waking up late, should have listened to my Radar...
When it comes down to the line you either have a transponder or not... yeah, you guessed Murphy had a field day at BKC... half of the transponders were flat... then I had misunderstood the system... oooh boy! After sorting out the boo boo at the second qualifying heat we had a great event... it was a learning curve in overdrive... next event should be pie! Protests took up the major part of the day... methinks the White Book is used as doorstop... In anycase today was a blast... time for bed. Will do major blog on the sabbath.


Sjoe...
Don Fransisco long time no listen... appropriate for the time... Sunday early morning coming down, I have always loved his songs... . Ja ok I am a closet Christian! Having been involved with the weird part of Christianity during my life I can truly say that I know for a fact that He has my life in His hands, if it were not so I would have literally perished. Some call it chance... I call it miracle and it happens every hour of every day. We just do not always see it as such. I just don't see the need to draw attention to the fact, I believe one's life actions should rather attest.
**If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance!**

No comments: