Saturday, July 10, 2004

Dragons and Monsters

Second posting for the day, as I promised myself I would cast my thoughts in stone before turning in each night.
Now to fight a bug before it becomes a monster, as my mantra goes; Before you need a suit of armour and claymore to slay the Dragon (thing you fear) squash it as a bug...

Acknowledge your Jealousy.
Ask yourself where it is coming from.
Question why it makes you feel Jealous.
Make self-health and lifestyle changes that will assist you in fighting it off.
Combine jealousy with a more rational emotion.
Practice!

It sounds sooooo easy... Sitting at home not getting answers from the phone makes me paranoid and feelings of losing controll are not my scene... Not after all the work I have done to banish the demons of the past.

Pink says it all in Last to know.
You thought you know me
I guess you didn't
You thought you had me
I think you didn't
You thought you knew me
But you didn't


Strange as it seems I do believe that when tomorrow comes around this feeling would have passed... hopefully... I may even laugh about what I am feeling now.

I am thinking of reviving my old Geocities site, even if it is just to link pictures... Will do some more fiddling with the interface this week, I seem to need Win 98 at least... Pwha Humbug!

More tomorrow...
"Happiness is just a better perspective on life."

No comments: