Monday, July 19, 2004

Gleetings flom Kurokawa, aah so sefeflika, wonaaful countlee... Anyone want kittens?

Sometimes I spend waaay to much time on the WWW, how about this! (did an update and got 2 versions)

My japanese name is 黒川 Kurokawa (black river) 一真 Kazuma (one reality). Done on my 2 names and surname. This fits in more with the Blue Dot theme.
Then I get: 黒川 Kurokawa (black river) 涼 Ryou (cool). Done on my first name and surname.
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

Way cool in any case! But then again when you find a South African gem like JoBlog it makes it all worthwile, some great SA humour and views on our Rainbow Nation to be had here. Please dont go there if a word or two offends you.
Working, Blogging, writing up a website and being head honcho at our local MX club would make me a busy boy...Not! I even went and signed up on one of those matchmaker sites... My last human machmaker is hereby terminated... two disasters (ok not quite as bad as that!) down and I think I should trust my instincts and tools at hand... Between 37 matches I should find one who will be prepared to join me on this taboggan ride...
What impressed me was how easy it was to pay the service and get registered before I had even finished my coffee. So all you seekers out there try
Love2Meet I am always game to try anything new.


Just got the funniest SMS ever:
Chucky popped. Babies galore. Nightmare continues!
This is from one of my mates, they have had this tortoiseshell cat for about 5 odd months and shortly after being brought home as a stray, she started the baloon thing... this evening we were talking about it and I had wondered if he cat had some tumour, I have never known one of my cats ever looking like this Chucky did or carrying so long! I am so glad to hear that it was a perfectly natural event... I have been promoted to godfather of a bunch of kittens... will hear the exact tally tomorrow. I suppose I will have to do the adoption thing or otherwise find homes in 8 weeks time. Will snap a pic of the proud mum and brood too. I am still chuckling about it all and wiping tears of laughter as I type this up.
Coming back to matters local... something wierd has happened over the weekend in our Dorp, a motorcyclist gets killed and the driver of the car involved is found drowned in LochLogan. Sometimes I forget that Bloemfontein is a city with a dark side as well.
Local music again, a group that has made a name for themselves is Tree63, some of the best Rock/Gospel I have ever heard. The reason I say Rock/Gospel and not Gospel/Rock or Christian/Rock is because the music is great and catches your attention first, it is only after listening to it for a while that the words start surfacing. All hands has a great beat and great lyrics;

All hands

Well I burned my past
I sent it up in flames
I threw away my keys
I got my name changed

Don't you remember me:
always on the run?
I got the sunshine on
And I'm growing fast
You will never see me crawl again

Chorus:
All hands up: who has had enough?
Come on make your mind up
All hands all hands up

All hands up: anyone strong enough?
The world needs someone tough
All hands all hands up

Where's the Truth?
Something Absolute?
I'd give everything I have
For something I don't have to prove

Who's going to stand with me?
Who's it going to be?
This is just to die for
It takes a fool to see
You will never ever crawl again


Continuing the recent Supernova Theme:
Supernova - Robert le Noury
It came without warning in the dawning
feelings so strong, feelings hidden all along
Bright as a Supernova our love shone
Fast and furious it grew, expanding
Blinded by the light
I never saw the night
Fading as all the energy is expended
How quick it ended...

The afterglow is gentle
Friendship from the chaos of my heart
arose like an all enveloping cloud
Marks the spot in my soul that will never fade
Supernova's must be the starseed
for the making of the friendships we need
Never thought I would witness bare
creation of friendship so rare.


Well, let Kurokawa Ryou now say adeu for the day, further kitten updates to follow in the morrow. I will leave you with another test/quiz to complete... What was wierd about this one is that I am Gemini but seem to have Aries tendencies... Heck! now I am confused! Tickle dot com... has some interesting test for the testfreaks out there.
"The time we shared was like a shooting star... the time was short but filled with beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever!"

1 comment:

RobC said...

Hey! Great getting some comments! Thanks guys/gals and I thought I was all alone on the Blue Dot. :-)