Sunday, July 11, 2004

If Wishes Wus Fishes

Slept late this morning after doing a crazy all nighter behind the keyboard, no migraine... must be a sign of change ergo the wishlist that I have been meaning to do. Putting things down on screen seems to make it seem more real and achieveable to a chronic procrastinator like me. Also not necessarily in the order noted or even complete for that matter.

So as Motorcycle (actually Gabriel & Dresden) say in their song As the rush comes

we drift deeper life goes on
we drift deeper drift deeper
we drift deeper into the song
life goes on
we drift deeper into the sound
feeling strong
so bring it on so bring it onnnn
we drift deeper into the song
life goes on
we drift deeper into the sound
feeling strong
so bring it on so bring it onnnn

So with a few goalposts set it seems to be more worthwhile doing. Let the rush begin!

My list of things to do:
Bungeeeeee!
Buy me a CS650 Beemer
Discover a Comet
Do a skydiving course
Get a Dress Kilt, Clan Campbell
Kiss the Blarney Stone
Pat a Great White on the snout
See a Snow Leopard in the wild
Smell a Volcano
Spend a day with a Silverback
Taste the Dead Sea
Walk the Via Dolorosa
Witness a Supernova Done! Not what I expected but just as spectacular... read the blogs...


My list of Natural Wonders to visit:
Amazon river
Ngorogoro
White Sands
Ayers Rock-Uluru
Witsand

My list of Countries to visit:
Alaska
Angola
Antartica
Argentina
Canary Islands
Falkland Islands
Guernsey
Kamchatka Peninsula
Namibia
Patagonia
Oz
Scotland
Tiera del Fiego

My list of Stuctures to visit:
Ankor What
Macchu Picchu
Tajh Mahal
The Pyramids
Castle Stalker

My list of Cities/Towns to visit:
Alice Springs
Buenos Aires
Brisbane
Cooper Pedy
Edinburgh
Monaco
Nome
Sidney
St Petersburg
Cape Town
Windhoek

My list of absurdities:
Become President of SA or any other country for that matter! Me? a politician?
Build a car that will do 0 > 100 in 3 seconds flat using water as fuel...
Clone the Pope.
Design the smallest OS posssible that will kick MS's butt.
Live long enough to see my great, great, great grandkids.
Make a Dirty Harry sequel.
Play drums in a Rock Band.
Teleport to Mars.

No comments: