Friday, July 30, 2004

一真 One Reality

Sometimes I want to post real serious stuff but they do not fit in with the theme of lightheartedness and PIP... so heceforth the more sombre stuff will go to One Reality, a place of serious thought and views of the Blue Dot ... The Japanes characters is the Zen thing... Aways wanted to do a Zen thing... In the meantime a few lines I penned today...

Salad Day - Robert Le Noury
Whipped cream, salad and ice cream
wondering what I will dream
my mind in a quandry
I find life a mistery
full of suprises and miracles
emotions and commotion
too much to handle in one mind
needing restfull devotion...

Yeah... some days are diamonds some are gold, today was a gem at the end, got a beautiful SMS from my daughter, from the heart, laced with gold and diamonds it was... As I sit here reflecting on the people that I care for my PC plays some great music... Then I listen closely to the Spice Girls and Viva Forever, somehow the song strikes a chord and tonight I will share a verse;

Viva Forever - Spice Girls
Back we're I belong now,
Was it just a dream?
Feelings unfold,
they will never be sold
And the secret's safe with me
Hasta Manana, Always be mine

Had a long chat to a friend of the female species [cancerian subgenus] this evening before going around to visit Chucky and her kittens who are all doing very well by the way... Sometimes I think us males are the dumbest creatures ever created... Yep! The secret is safe with me. Makes me want to laugh out loud. Magnetic Fields was also a subject discussed so I have dug up the links to Stephin Merritt's music just for you! 69 Love Songs is the 3CD album he produced in 1999 with the song All my little words, must try and get them. Les amis pour jamais. Once again the day draws to a close and the music plays Carly Simon and Your so vain;

I had some dreams they were clouds in my coffee
Clouds in my coffee, and
You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you?
Don't you?

Some people hide their pain behind vanity and facades, I have learnt that this causes the worst pain. Oh! Got the pc fixed...

**It is always easier to believe than to deny. Our minds are naturally affirmative.** John Burroughs (1837 - 1921

No comments: