Thursday, July 15, 2004

Supernova

Supernova: a Brief but brilliant... stellar explosion caused by a implosion brought on by the forces of gravity on a expanding stellar mass.
Somehow I saw this coming three days ago... Strike one item off my wishlist. Sometimes wishes do have a way of coming true but not always the way one expects. Here is a poem that expresses my feelings today.
Dull Dead - Robert Le Noury
There is no angst...
There is no pain...
Just this dull dead feeling in my brain.

Try to be nonchalant...
Try to be flippant...
Just this dull dead feeling in my brain.

Lauging my head off...
Crying in my beer...
Just this dull dead feeling in my brain.

I see as clear as crystal...
It stared me in the face...
Just this dull dead feeling in my brain.

Trying to make sense...
Wishing for your presence...
Just this dull dead feeling in my brain.

Nothing happens without a plan...
Sometimes Cupid is a scam...
Just this dull dead feeling in my brain.

Next time his wings are history...
Next time ignorance is bliss...
Just this dull dead feeling in my brain.

Now where did I put that gun...
I need to have some fun...
Just this dull dead feeling in my brain.


I may sound a tad blue but I really had a great time Jewel... You will always have a special place in my heart. I am so glad we parted as friends. As crushes go this was a blast... Listening to '70's music and drinking coffee will always remind me of this special time we had. Les amis pour à jamais.
I was going to publish something much diffrent but fate stepped in and changed the cards... One thing I have learned is that one must meet life head on with throttle wide open... that is the only way to get over life's jumps and hoops... just make sure the suspension is up to scratch... (There... now my
MotoX folks will be happy.)
Blogging is one thing, a very private affair in a public place... sort of reverse voyuerism I suppose...
Publishing a website is another kettle of fish altogether, if the site sucks it sucks...
I need to do a lot more to polish my presence in cyberspace. The link is on the sidebar, hopefully up by the weekend, thanks to
Hertzner. Great work guys... Your service is waaaaay beyond exccelent!
Time for some mood music, as this evening is a sort of bittersweet melancholy mood for me I thought some Black would be suitable. (shuffle off)
Colin Vearncombe is his real name and I really enjoy his music, Everything coming up roses has some fantastic guitar playing but tonight I just grew tired suits my mood better.
The Magnetic Fields song All my little words also suits the mood...

You are a splendid butterfly
It is your wings that make you beautiful
And I could make you fly away
But I could never make you stay
You said you were in love with me
Both of us know that that's impossible
And I could make you rue the day
But I could never make you stay

Not for all the tea in China
Not if I could sing like a bird
Not for all North Carolina
Not for all my little words
Not if I could write for you
The sweetest song you ever heard
It doesn't matter what I'll do
Not for all my little words

Now that you've made me want to die
You tell me that you're unboyfriendable
And I could make you pay and pay
But I could never make you stay


More upbeat but continuing the theme is a
Roy Orbison song done by Nazareth, Love hurts as well as This flight tonight a Joni Mitchell composition. Then we can go way back to I never promised you a rosegarden by Lyn Anderson... go Winamp, you seem to be in the same mood tonight... Oy vey this computer has the blues... Adicted to you by Simple Plan signs me out for today... Sayonara till we meet again...
"Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster." Quentin Crisp

No comments: