Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Contacts from far afield

The internet is great, just been writing a E-letter to my niece in Umtentweni, her e-mail made me feel as if we were sitting on the porch watching the sea and having a great chat... damn I miss them... Must make a plan to get together this year. At least we have not lost all contact like some families do that spread out around the country or world.
Bingo... got my first contact from that online meeting place thingamabob... S sounds cool, quite a lady to raise 4 kids, I take my hat off to single parents, especially those that lost their partner to death. It is true, one never get's tested above one's ability, but then again one never knows one's ability until tested.
Tonight has been one of sorting out entries etc. for the drop off on Thursday, just hope we don't get grief about those two OE's that have done more than 3... I just cannot understand people that cannot read, will have to do a serious sms message next time.
This is the low side of the web. Got this by e-mail, now this pisses me off, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest each orifice of this sorry excuse for an example of homo sapiens.
Dear Belove In Christ,
It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, knowing the truth and the truth have set me free. Having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God's mercy and glory upon my life. I have the pleasure to share my testimony with you, having seen your contact from the Internet. I am Barrister mary ann the legal adviser to late Mr.and Mrs. Bright Williams, a British couple that lived in my Country Cote D'Ivoire for 25 years before they both died in the plane crash late last year. These couples were good Christians, they so dedicated to God but they had no child daneil till they died. Throughout their stay in my country, they acquired a lot of properties like lands, house properties, etc.
As their legal adviser, before their death, the husband Mr. Bright Williams instructed me to write his WILL. Because they had no child daneil, they dedicated their wealth to God. According to the WILL, the properties have to be sold
and the money be given out to a ministry for the work of God. As their legal adviser, give all the documents for the properties, were in my care. He gave me the authority to sell the properties and give out the fund to the Ministries for the work of God.
In short, after their death, I sold all the properties as instructed and I was able to realized $10,000,000.00 (TEN million US dollars). Instead of giving the fund out for the work of God as instructed by the owner before his death, I converted the fund to myself with the intention of investing the fund abroad for my personal use. I was afraid of putting the fund in the Bank, because I have to give account to the bank on how I got the money. I then packaged the fund inconsignments and deposited the consignments with a security company.
I did not want the management of the Security Company to know the content of the consignments; therefore Iregistered the content of the consignments as Gold Bars. Now, the security company believes that what I deposited with them was Gold Bars.

I had encounter with Christ when Pastor Benny Hinn was preaching on television concerning Ananias and Saphira in Acts 5:1-11. After hearing the word of God, I gave my life to Christ and became a born again Christian. As a born again Christian, I started reading my bible and one day, the Lord opened my eyes to Ezekiel 33: 18 and 19 where the word of God says:
Yadda Yadda for another 10 paragraphs! What a waste of bandwith...
So if you know that you will use this fund honestly for things that will glorify God's name, then do urgently contact me back and the details will be given to you on how you will be able to receive the fund in your country through the security company. You should also forward to me your telephone and fax number for easy communication and to fax you the documents concerning the consignments. Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Yours in Christ.
Barrister mary ann.

I think you're a scum sucking, bottom dwelling algae eater! mary ann (sic).One type of contact I can do without thanks. I think these 419 scammers should be sentenced to listening to non stop Rap music for life.

Talking of music, Thomas Anders has had new hit here on OFM, Independent girl is still being played a lot. I have always been a fan of his as well as Modern Talking, so sorry to hear they have decided to go solo. Summer sunshine of The Corrs is moving up to the top, great to hear a song from this Irish group again. One song I love listening to is 8th World Wonder by Kimberly Locke, a very upbeat love song. Checking out the lyrics makes for a familiar feeling...

"Sometimes when you look back on a situation, you realize it wasn't all you thought it was. A beautiful girl walked into your life. You fell in love. Or did you? Maybe it was only a childish infatuation, or maybe just a brief moment of vanity." Henry Bromel, Northern Exposure, The Big Kiss, 1991

No comments: