Thursday, July 29, 2004

PIG! I thought I was a Horse?

Pig!
Nggghhaahhh!
Grrr arrr Rum and Monkey again. OK... but it was fun... Something we need to do each day, do something outrageously fun and you will stay young at heart, even if it filling in a stupid online quiz... Stress is all around us in many forms and we must find ways to destress every day. I do online quizzes... My chinese horrorscope says I am a horse, my IQ is 300 and I am a pro leftist right wing libertarian anarchist... go figure, but it makes me laugh. Just be carefull of the real life stuff... cracked 3 ribs last time I ventured out on our track on a BMX bike... jokes were a pain for six weeks! "Heard that one about the blonde?" errr no mate and not tonight Josephine!
Wow... just seen the new 407 ad on tv... I dont like the car at all but the ad was super imaginative... Playtime Over. Those guys must have had a whale of a time doing all the toy car bits, one of the best I have seen in ages. The new Castrol ad series leaves me stone cold however, I want the old crew back! CSI was very interesting as usual, I will have to wach my iron intake... don't want to turn into a livewire like the poor victim...

Been listening to Sarah Mclachlan tonight, great voice but what was amazing is that she did a song with Delerium, amazing tracks called Silence, the one remixed by Tiesto being the best to my mind also a whole eleven and a half minutes long... gets one quite out of breath if you take it for a spin on the floor. Delerium is of course a nom de musique for Ryhs Fulber and Bill Leeb also known as Front Line Assembly. Chimera is the latest CD... on my wishlist of course...
Silence - Delerium.
Give me release
Witness me, I am outside

Give me peace
Heaven holds a sense of wonder
And I wanted to believe
that I'd get caught up
when the rage in me subsides

Passion chokes the flower until she cries no more
Possessing all the beauty hungry still for more

Heaven holds a sense of wonder
And I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up

When the rage in me subsides
In this white wave
I am sinking
In this silence

In this white wave ... in this silence ...
I believe I can't help this longing ...
comfort me I can't hold it all in ...
if you won't let me ...

Heaven holds a sense of wonder
And I wanted to believe that I'd get caught up

When the rage in me subsides
In this white wave
I am sinking
In this silence

In this white wave ...
in this silence I believe I have seen you ...
in this white wave you are silent
You are breathing in this white wave ...
I am free
Thats the lot for today... will get around to sort out the sudden emergence of a bigger font on the sidebar... I did nuffin! I swear Doc! (Found out it was a font error on a previous post.)
"I've learned that writing, as well as talking, can ease emotional pains." Kathy Kane Hansen

No comments: