Sunday, July 18, 2004

The whole ten yards and some

Went to see The whole ten yards today, great fun having the kids along and we enjoyed the film immensly, comedy drama at it's best, Bruce Willis was brilliant in the part of the mass murderer Jimmy "The Tulip" Tudeski. Remarkably little foul language used and when used as in the part where the mobster (hungerian accent) saying "FU" was hillariously funny.
Sitting around at home later I discovered that a favourite song of mine in a previous posting (
friday ) was in an Austen Powers movie... Funny I have not been attracted to that particular type of humor, must be the silly faces used... Got a funny look from my daughter when I said I had not seen any... they love them. Suppose I will have to make a point and rent em to get up to sped with Mr Powers and his antics. .
Don't you just like these online quizzes... Found this one and had a good laugh...

CWINDOWSDesktoptarzan.jpg
Tarzan!
What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by
Quizilla
Very amusing...

Music is a salve to the wounded heart, dunno who said that but it makes sense, lately I have not been in the mood for any mushy music but last night after posting and getting ready for bed I get a call... Well so much for my mood... We had a blast, some of the folks at the MX club had decided on an "afterparty" spent the best part of 3 hours there until I was tottering around from exaustion... two late nights had merged into a blur. Hopefully can get to bed early tonight. The music was mostly Thechno/Rave/Rock and it got my spirits up... had great fun dancing. Now all I need is a kindred spirit...
**Dreams come a size too big so that we can grow into them.**

No comments: