Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Jawellnofine

Looks like some people are "De Moer In" with Telkom, not that I blame 'em... Had my own run in's with these okes from time to time myself, getting billed for 2 grand's worth of "future" calls was one of them, fortunately the man in charge spotted the error and had it fixed, funny how a zero can look like 8 sometimes... Go check Hellkom for a good chuckle...

My last blog quote reffered to Northern Exposure,a show I rarely missed, probably because Janine Turner starred as the bush pilot Maggie O'Connell, she actually looked the part too! She also apeared in Cliff Hanger with Sylvester Stallone as well. It must have been the short hairstyle and the mole on her face... Must try and get the DVD. Funny how one sometimes has this "crush" on certain actors/performers, some more recent ones on my crushlist are Angelina Jolie and Shakira... awww come on ladies... its a man thing! Sarah Briteman and Belinda Carlisle also spring to mind... Oh and don't forget Shania Twain, no I am not talking about singing ability here, this is that something in the eyes... I have this thing about eyes... errrr and belly dancing and action women a la Lara Croft.

Well I got the flat track scores sorted, it would have helped if the riders notified the COC of number changes... must mention that next briefing...
Superman, Five For Fighting now playing on Winamp... cool lyrics;
It may sound absurd but don't be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won't you concede
Even Heroes have the right to dream It's not easy to be me
Makes one realise that even heroes (not superhuman ones) are human, let's consider all our leaders tomorrow, realising that they are also fallible and need our support.
I am so sorry I missed the shows here on Campus, would have liked to have gone to see Theuns Jordaan, I love his songs, reminds me a lot of late Koos Du Plessis, our own Leonard Cohen.

"Marry someone you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other."

No comments: