Friday, July 09, 2004

Age old story

19 is just a number? Or so I thought... We laugh at the same things, we love Evanescence and The Stones, we love Shrek and The Matrix. Dust and petrol exite us both.
How is it possible that I feel so lonely then?
Yeah, you quessed it, I am in love with a younger lady, with heart on my sleeve and eyes wide open I walked straight into the gauntlet where Angels fear to tread.
Another day gone by wondering when I will see her face, work, family all seem to intervene while I quitely wait behind the scenes.
I suppose I will have to resign myself to the fact that all it will come to is friendship. Scarce three weeks have flown since I first became aware of my exquisite pain, all because we shared a cup of coffee...
Cela est la vie quand l'un adore un beau bijou. (I used a great translation site to do that! -
freetranslation.com)
"It's always darkest right before you step on the cat."

No comments: