Saturday, August 11, 2007

Have you had my meatballs yet?

I blame Patrick for this result! How is it possible? Me? the archetype nekkid cook like Jamie Oliver my hero! I love four things in life with a passion, well maybe more than four but the top two are my kids then Bikes and Cooking! This sucks...
You Are a Learning Cook

You've got the makings of an excellent cook, and the desire to be one.
But right now, you're just lacking the experience. You couldn't be a top chef yet, but you could be an apprentice.
Clearly Blogthings has never had my Italian Meatballs yet, I am famous for them... I am peeved... Speaking of peeved, Blogger via IE is broken... I just cannot log in! Yet when I dropped a comment over at KatieB and gave my log in data I could access the dashboard... what is up with that! Thanks KatieB for letting me use your comments as a back door to my blogs, Firefox has no issues in this regard. I suspect it was the recent Java Update that Microfart insisted on doing... grrrrr.
I was pleasantly surprised by my seamstress though... she fixed my favourite jeans as well as the two new ones I had splitteddowntheseam and my boxers I sometimes use for sleeping... sometimes things are not as well stitched as one would like and as the saying goes... a stitch in time saves nine. The total wa R36.00, works out to R6 per item! Now I must dig out all the other duds that need some love and attention, I love a pair of well worn jeans but some I have in my cupboard are not for public use any more, unless they can be made respectable once more... I hope so.
Oh... by the way... "Bloemfontein - Wing Eddie Fredericks struck twice in three minutes to clinch the Free State Cheetahs' 44-18 (half-time 10-6) win over the Blue Bulls in an enthralling Currie Cup match in Bloemfontein on Saturday." What can I say... the White Tornado is at it again! M just let me know that the Cheetah Girls won their game as well... 15-11! (Doing a victory war dance!) Whoooo boy!
L went to see Die Hard 4 and she enjoyed it... must be good then for her to enjoy a Man Thing movie! I may go and see it tomorrow if M feels up to it after his flight back from Cape Town. Either that or The Bourne Ultimatum or The Simpsons... I need a laugh or two. I also picked up a copy of Shrek3, the soundtrack and 100 80's Hits. Some good music on both albums... so I will exit with track 11 from Shrek...

What I Gotta Do - Macy Gray

Oooooooooh

Yeah, Girl a boy and a girl,
Never thought I'd have babies,
Looking up to me,
Wanna give them all the world,
Yeah, trying to make it, always gone,
You say, mommy don't go, ooh ooh,
And I don't wanna leave, uh uh (I don't wanna leave).

It's what I gotta do,
There's no place that I'd rather be than there with you,
It's what I gotta do to take care of you,
Make it right, ooh (make it right, make it right)
And I never make it,
But I have to hope you understand the circumstances,
I'll be there the second I get the chance,
What I gotta do.

Yeah, only you can rely,
Wanna give you the best of everything,
So I miss some things,
But you're always on my mind (always on my mind)
Yeah, I'm gonna show you the world,
But it ain't easy, ooh ooh,
But I don't wanna leave you (I don't wanna leave).

It's what I gotta do,
There's no place that I'd rather be than there with you,
It's what I gotta do to take care of you, (oh yeah)
Make it right, ooh (make it right, make it right)
And I never make it,
But I have to hope you understand the circumstances,
I'll be there the second I get the chance, (I'll be there)
What I gotta do.

Stars are in your eyes,
The sun is in your flower,
Easy to my churches,
You show me what my purpose is,
Girl, a boy, and a girl,
Sweetest in my world (sweetest in my world)
Hey hey, hey hey heyyyyyaaaah.

It's what I gotta,
It's what I gotta,
It's what I gotta take, ooooh.

It's what I gotta do,
There's no place that I'd rather be than there with you,
It's what I gotta do to take care of you, (a girl, a boy, and a girl)
Make it right, ooh (make it right, make it right)
And I never make it,
But I have to hope you understand the circumstances,
I'll be there the second I get the chance,
What I gotta do.
What I gotta do.
What I gotta do.
What I gotta do.


"Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the usual way. This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody thinks of complaining." Jef Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal

No comments: