Sunday, August 26, 2007

The secret is revealed

No not That Secret

... the secret of the origin of blogging that is...

HT to
AD who found it on Mostly Cajun. It sure looks familiar.
I have been good an kept my foot/leg/half dead feeling appendage elevated all day, now if the feeling would just get back I may sort of feel in one piece again. It is funny having an out of body experience with only one appendage... gives new meaning to the word "missing parts".
Another secret that was revealed today was while I was reading a blog discussion on the use of the death sentence, one commenter then dragged in the issue of abortion. My feelings in the matter is that capital punishment is not an archaic punishment and should be exercised by the State in cases of violent crime, but things got nasty when some said that we only become alive when born... I feel it is at conception and as such feel abortion is murder, then I read this;
"The Lord called me before my birth. From within the womb he called me by my name...He said to me, `You are my servant'..." (Isaiah 49:1,3 TLB) and "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb" (Psalm 139:13).
That is something I had never considered, God knew me before I was even born, that is so awesome! let that thought carry us through this week. It also confirmed that I am right concerning abortion...
"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell." C. S. Lewis (1898 - 1963)

No comments: