Thursday, August 02, 2007

We all need Cheerleaders

I have finished reading The Secret but am not going to comment about it until at least 2 other people have read it... then I may just reveal what I think about the secret The Secret reveals... I can say that it has affirmed a lot of things I have been doing in my life. It is always a source of wonder when one gets pointed in a direction and once on the journey things happen that reassure you that what you are doing is the way to go. As KatieB put it so well recently it is "Like having your own cheer leading team" but of course the best is that we all have the Greatest Cheerleader of them all on our side.
Another great cheerleader is TUT, sign up for the Notes from the Universe and let PIP change your life.
"Wimps lift weights, cheerleaders lift people!" from Ms. Pineapple's Cheer Page

No comments: