Thursday, August 09, 2007

News from the field

My interwebs is tubed... I am using Firefox as IE is being a vacuum, sucking as usual...
Today was not the blustery day the weatherman predicted, thanks for listening God... My other best friend Ronnie and I decided to take a run on our bikes and we did the Brandfort run, we stopped at the Pub across the street from the Cop Shop, I was famished and asked for something to eat, "The kitchen is closed but I can whip up a burger or steak" said the bar lady... 20 minutes later I had half an ox on my plate... one of the best steaks I have ever eaten from a closed kitchen! Thanks that was delicious.
The run back was also great, Shrek is still loosening up and I had it up to the max with no effort but I think Ronnie on his Buza was frustrated at only doing 160 for a short burst... however I am happy and Shrek is happy at running at the legal limit on max torque... Kawa really got the recipe right for me. I know that my chance of getting a ticket is rather slim as I settle down at 120 and enjoy the ride knowing that the motor is running at maximum efficiency but has reserve for passing.
Hunting is fun...
"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before." Mae West (1892 - 1980), Klondike Annie (1936 film)

No comments: