Thursday, August 16, 2007

Who let the dogs out

Well I sounds like that here... I have been barking like one since early this morning... and someone ran over me with a 18 wheeler while I was sleeping! Usually a cold or the flu starts with sniffles or a sore throat... this one came from inside and seems to be working it's way out... is it Alien Flu or what? Thank goodness for Halls and MedLemon. Now if I can just survive the next 2 weeks or a fortnight, either way that is how long these bugs take to get eradicated from one's system usually.
I will back up the medication with plenty of salad, fluids and wholesome food.

From dogs to Wild Hogs, the movie is now out on the DVD circuit and we watched it tonight... as a biker I could relate 100%. Now my chest hurts from laughing and coughing!
Slapping the bull looks like a lot of fun too, I must put it on my
To Do list... under Insane Ideas... together with Horizontal Bungee... I can also relate to Dudley... not the crashes he has though... he at least gets the girl in the end!

As to the soundtrack, the song that lingers most is Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys. Most of the Biker Classics are featured as well. I am still looking for a complete list though.
M has had some misfortune this morning as well, on the way into town he got rear ended and the Golf got dinged,
I am glad they did not get hurt though, the guilty party has already exchanged insurance details so this will get sorted... but being inconvenienced to get the car fixed is always a drag.
So as head for bed and a day officiating at the Osram Rally tomorrow I have this in my head... Woof Woof!
"Don't waste yourself in rejection, nor bark against the bad, but chant the beauty of the good." Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

No comments: