Sunday, August 05, 2007

Soul food


KatieB made this delicous Tuna tart earlier this week and the kids raved about it, I will post the recipe sometime. Just like food we need soul food and today was no exception and I found it in an uncommon pace as well. This was posted on my sidebar today from TUT...
You are creation's first and last chance... to be you.
Just as you are today.
That's all you have to be.
Bask. It's more than enough.

The app is still not 100% as the link does not work, will be going under the hood sometime to fix it up properley but at least the messages are being recieved, in more ways than one. Today was a restfull day and I had time to take Shrek for a spin and visit R&M, watched some bike racing and had a good chat with two of my best friends.

I will be going to bed early as I have to go in to the office at the crack of dawn to send fill in some forms and leave instructions what to do while I will be out supporting L tomorrow.
The whole mix up will be sorted out in due course and I leave it in the competent hands of the Great Petitioner. I am gratefull He has given me the means to be able to organise the support we need. He will also reveal the purpose of it all.
"Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense." Carl Sagan (1934 - 1996)

No comments: